Size: 2 Ounce
Pure Lavender Essential Oil
Sleep & Relaxation Aid
Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most versatile essential oils. It is most commonly known for its relaxing and refreshing qualities. High-end hotels use it on bed sheets and pillows to help guests sleep better and fall asleep easier.
Obtained by the steam distillation of Lavandula officinalis flowers, it is used extensively in perfume and aromatherapy. Native species to the Mediterranean region, including Spain and Italy, it is also used for relieving minor muscular aches.
Olympian Labs Pure Lavender Essential Oil Aromatherapy & Health Properties:
Calming, Relaxing, Relieve Aches, Disinfect Scalp & Skin, Enhanced Blood Circulation
Here are a few more uses for Lavender oil that you may not know about:
- Used in aromatherapy, as a bath additive and insect repellent.
- Can help to soothe aches
- In a number of small studies, sleep has been improved by placing a few drops of lavender oil dropped on the pillow. To help induce sleep, put 3 or 4 drops of lavender oil on a bed pillow.
- Moths, Midges & Mosquitos hate the smell of lavender.
- As a noncystic acne treatment, it helps to rebalance the over-secretion of sebum.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to a plain cream and use as a moisturizer or cleanser.
For aromatic or topical use
Add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water to inhale aromatherapy steam
Add several drops to carrier oil or lotion, massage into skin
Apply a few drops on your pillow for restful sleep
Add 2 drops to laundry rinse
Add 3 drops to bath
Olympian Labs 100% natural Lavender Oil
2.0 FL OZ PER BOTTLE